Highly visual and uniquely convenient, Pediatric Dermatology DDX Deck, 3rd Edition, Is the quickest, easiest way to compare and contrast 164 of the most common pediatric dermatologic diagnoses. Each card in this swatch-style deck includes full-color images and information about a particular diagnosis, as well as cross-references (DDx refs) to other potential diagnoses. Designed with the busy practitioner in mind, it¿s the perfect pocket-sized reference for front-line pediatric dermatologic diagnosis.
- Compare potential diagnoses visually, side by side, with more than 600 full-color clinical images ¿ no more flipping back and forth between different diagnostic possibilities.
- Concise descriptions of clinical features and treatment for each condition, as well as clear cross-references to other possible diagnoses.
- New topics include mycoplasma mucositis, acute eruptive generalized pustulosis (AGEP), periarteritis nodosa, mosaic hypopigmentation, Waardenburg¿s syndrome, congenital atrichia with papules, and more.
- New coverage of biologics throughout, plus new content on erythema toxicum. § Arranged according to skin appearance, helping you find the most relevant condition more quickly.
- An ideal, pocket-sized guide to diagnosis of children of all ages, including newborns.