With Handbook of Retinal OCT, you can master the latest imaging methods used to evaluate retinal disease, uveitis, and optic nerve disorders. Ideal at any stage of your career, this easy-to-use, clinically oriented handbook provides a quick, templated, and portable guide for the interpretation of Optical Coherence Tomography scans. "My initial impression was that it deserved a score of 5/5 in value for money, and I have had no reservations in affirming this rating after reading the book" Reviewed by: Birmingham Heartlands Hospital Date: Nov 2014
- Consult this title on your favorite e-reader, conduct rapid searches, and adjust font sizes for optimal readability. Compatible with Kindle®, nook®, and other popular devices.
- Locate answers quickly with templated chapters-each focused on one specific diagnosis or group of diagnoses with a particular OCT appearance.
- Adopt the latest techniques for evaluating age-related macular degeneration, diabetic retinopathy, retinal vein occlusion, and much more.
- See how the full spectrum of diseases presents through approximately 370 illustrations including the highest-quality spectral-domain OCT images available.
- Recognize image patterns and get clear visual guidance from multiple arrows and labels used throughout to highlight the key details of each disease.
- Access the full text online at Expert Consult.